the product classification of Seamless steel pipes
Due to their different manufacturing processes, seamless steel pipes are divided into two types: hot-rolled (extruded) seamless steel pipes and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipes. Cold drawn (rolled) tubes are divided into two types: round tubes and special-shaped tubes. Seamless steel pipes are divided into the following varieties because of their different uses:
1. Seamless carbon steel pipes for structural use (GBT8162-2008). Mainly used for general structure and mechanical structure. Its representative materials (grades): carbon steel, No. 20 and No. 45 steel; alloy steel Q345, 20Cr, 40Cr, 20CrMo, 30-35CrMo, 42CrMo, etc.
2. Seamless carbon steel pipes for conveying fluids (GBT8163-2008). It is mainly used for conveying fluid pipelines on engineering and large equipment. Representative materials (grades) are 20, Q345, etc.
3. Seamless carbon steel pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087-2008) are used to manufacture superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes for low and medium pressure boilers of various structures, superheated steam pipes, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch bricks for locomotive boilers High-quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipes for pipes. Representative materials are No. 10 and No. 20 steel.
4. Seamless steel tubes for high-pressure boilers (GB5310-2008) are high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant seamless steel tubes for the heating surface of water tube boilers for high pressure and above. Representative materials are 20G, 12Cr1MoVG, 15CrMoG, etc.
5. High-pressure chemical fertilizer equipment seamless steel pipe (GB6479-2000) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel pipe suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with a working temperature of -40~400°C and a working pressure of 10~30Ma. Representative materials are 20, 16Mn, 12CrMo, 12Cr2Mo, etc.
6.Seamless carbon steel pipes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-2006). Mainly used in boilers, heat exchangers and pipelines for conveying fluids in petroleum smelters. Its representative materials are 20, 12CrMo, 1Cr5Mo, 1Cr19Ni11Nb and so on.
7. Seamless carbon steel pipes for geological drilling (YB235-70) are steel pipes used for core drilling by geological departments, and can be divided into drill pipes, drill collars, core pipes, casing pipes and sedimentation pipes according to their uses.
8. Seamless carbon steel pipes for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) are seamless steel pipes used for drill pipes, core rods and casings for diamond core drilling.
9. Oil drilling pipe (YB528-65) is a seamless steel pipe that is thickened inside or outside at both ends of oil drilling. There are two types of steel pipes: threaded and non-threaded. The threaded pipes are connected with joints, and the non-threaded pipes are connected with tool joints by butt welding.
10. Carbon steel and carbon-manganese steel seamless steel pipes for ships (GB/5312-1999) are carbon steel seamless steel pipes used in the manufacture of Class I pressure-resistant piping systems, Class II pressure-resistant piping systems, boilers and superheaters. The working temperature of the carbon steel seamless steel pipe wall does not exceed 450°C, and the working temperature of the alloy steel seamless steel pipe wall exceeds 450°C. Representative materials are 360, 410, 460 steel grades, etc.
11. The seamless steel pipe for automobile half shaft casing (GB3088-82) is a hot-rolled seamless steel pipe of high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel for the manufacture of automobile half shaft casing and drive axle housing shaft pipe.
12. High-pressure oil pipes for diesel engines (GB3093-86) are cold-drawn seamless steel pipes for manufacturing high-pressure pipes for diesel engine injection systems.
13. Precision inner diameter seamless steel tubes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel tubes with precise inner diameters for the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe (GB3639-83) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish for mechanical structures and hydraulic equipment. The use of precision seamless steel pipes to manufacture mechanical structures or hydraulic equipment can greatly save machining hours, improve material utilization, and help improve product quality.
15. Stainless steel seamless steel pipe for structural use (GB/T14975-2002) is a hot-rolled stainless steel pipe widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries for corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and parts. (extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel tubes.
16. Stainless steel seamless steel pipes for fluid transportation (GB/T14976-2002) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipes made of stainless steel for fluid transportation.
17. Special-shaped seamless steel pipe is a general term for seamless steel pipes with cross-sectional shapes other than round pipes. According to the shape and size of the cross-section of the steel pipe, it can be divided into special-shaped seamless steel pipes with equal wall thickness (code-named D), special-shaped seamless steel pipes with different wall thickness (code-named BD), and special-shaped seamless steel pipes with variable diameter (code-named BJ). Special-shaped seamless steel pipes are widely used in various structural parts, tools and machines mechanical parts. Compared with round pipes, special-shaped pipes generally have a larger moment of inertia and section modulus, and have greater bending and torsion resistance, which can greatly reduce the structural weight and save steel.
18. Seamless steel pipes for gas cylinders (GB18248-2000). It is mainly used to make various gas and hydraulic cylinders. Its representative materials are 37Mn, 34Mn2V, 35CrMo and so on.
In addition, there are GB/T17396-1998 (hot-rolled seamless steel pipes for hydraulic props), GB3093-1986 (high-pressure seamless steel pipes for diesel engines), GB/T3639-1983 (cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipes), GB /T3094-1986 (cold-drawn seamless steel pipe with special-shaped steel pipe), GB/T8713-1988 (precision inner diameter seamless steel pipe for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders), GB13296-1991 (stainless steel seamless steel pipe for boilers and heat exchangers), GB/T14975 -2002 (stainless steel seamless steel pipes for structural use), GB/T14976-2002 (stainless steel seamless steel pipes for fluid transportation), GB/T5035-1993 (seamless steel pipes for automobile axle shaft casings), API SPEC5CT-1999 (casing and oil pipes specification), etc.
Rizhao Azure-B Supply Chain Co.,Ltd is the top steel pipe stockist and distributor in China. As a first-tier agency of several major steel companies in China including TPCO, Baosteel and so on, We are committed to offering an easier way to international trade, leaving clients rest easy. Generally we hold steel pipe stock of at least 15000 tons per months with a sales about 30000 tons per month. In view of the special steel trade system in China, we are a major player in Chinese Steel market.
Get a qutor or price, Contact us or Email.
Whatsapp/Phone/Wechat: 0086 13953344264 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org